Maintenance Method of Jewelry
Alloy jewelry does not need to use expensive maintenance water for maintenance, just make sure to avoid acid-base and humid environment around it. Do not wear them
when you take a shower, wash your face, or do fitness. To dry it using a cloth before storing it, and place it into a jewelry box with a piece of desiccant. Below is some
specific maintenance methods:
- Alloy jewelries should be changed time to time. A piece of jewelry should avoid prolonged wear, especially in the hot summer. The plating layer of jewelry easily
- get eroded under long-term exposure of sweat. Thus it would be better to have more pieces of jewelry to be used as regular replacement.
- Each piece of jewelry should be stored separately, avoid mixed placement with other jewelry or hard objects, in order to avoid damage to the friction between them.
- Alloy jewelries are most vulnerable to contact with chemicals. Aroma in the bath, chlorine in the swimming pool, and salt in the sea water, will all cause some corrosion on jewelry. So jewelries should be removed before bathing or swimming.
- For complex styled jewelries, some part cannot be wiped, preferably every six months to a specialty store to do a professional cleaning and maintenance.
- During wear, it would be better to wipe frequently by a fine flannel in order to keep brilliant.